IT Infrastructure Manager
IT Infrastructure Manager - Hedge Fund (Financial Services) - London
We are a hedge fund HQ'd in London with offices in Luxembourg, Frankfurt and Madrid. We specialise in providing lending solutions to European corporate clients and investment management services to institutional clients.
Our IT Department based in London are now looking for a skilled IT Infrastructure manager on a permanent basis
- Ensure IT Infrastructure exceeds our business and users demands.
- Planning for the future state of IT infrastructure.
- Proactively deal with all staff and take initiative.
- Excellent communication skills specially being able clearly communicate technical aspects to non-technical people when needed.
- 1st - 3rd line management/ support for users across 7 offices + CEO office.
- Support approx. 50 servers in live and development systems liaising with 3rd party IT support firm.
- Take full responsibility for implementation and testing of firm's DR plan, by always ensuring a full DR site with all services is available.
- Liaise with Telephony and VC support firms regarding our phone and VC systems and make sure they are fully supported and any issues resolved with the vendor.
- Oversee network security and implement best practices
- Mange and implement IT infrastructure projects with 3rd party vendors as required, Current Projects:
- CEO home office setup.
- Transition all IC meetings to paperless solution.
- Manage key IT vendor relationships and resources.
- Document key aspects of Infrastructure so 3rd party vendors can support it alongside.
- Experience in either a senior infrastructure engineer or Infrastructure Management position
- Strong skills on: Windows Server, Virtualization, intermediate Cisco Networking
- Desktop Skills
Location: Central London
Salary: GBP60,000 - GBP70,000 + Good Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.