IT Operations Team Lead
IT Operations Team Lead - Financial Services - Kensington
We are a UK incorporated bank, licensed and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct with a presence in London since 1967.
As a business we are going through a period of rapid growth and pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest technologies!
We are now looking for an IT Operations Team lead to manage a small team of IT Systems Administrators as well as maintaining our internal banking systems.
- Managing a team of 3 local and 1 remote IT Support/ Systems administrators providing IT services to the agreed SLA's
- Support of our Misys Fusion Banking Systems: (Equation, Trade Innovation, Fusion Risk and Message Manager)
- Implementation of new IT Services
- Creating/ maintaining IT Operational procedures
- Management of incident & problem management
- Systems upgrades & Changes
- Managing DR site connection/ data replication
- Swift Messaging Support
- Regulatory and Internal Reporting Services
- User queries and ad-hoc reports
- Client Support
- Third party/ vendor management
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in a team lead or management role
- Experience supporting financial service banking systems (ideally Misys/ Fusion)
- Good technical understanding of technologies such as:
- Change & Incident Management
- ITIL Understanding would be preferred
GBP45,000 - GBP55,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.