Bilingual Client Support & Implementation Specialist (French)
Bilingual Client Support & Implementation Specialist (French & English)
Salary: GBP30,000 per year
Benefits: 25 days holidays (and your birthday off! )Casual dress code + amazing colleagues and working environment
Are you a fluent French speaker with experience in software implementation, client support and training?
Are you proactive, energetic and have fantastic social skills?
In this exciting role, you'll be working closely with the CEO, supporting the company's new offering; The Social Referral Scheme. As it's a brand-new offering, you'll have to be prepared for unexpected changes, bugs in the system and other stuff usually only expected in a start-up environment.
This is a rare opportunity as you you'll have the security of being employed by a well-established, international technology company, but as the product offering is brand new - you'll also experience a start-up style buzz.
As with any new software, you'll need to be prepared for system bugs, and be proactive and help come with new ideas and improvements.
The working environment is casual, energetic, and ambitious. You can expect super-friendly colleagues, social activities and lots of other fun stuff.
To fit this fantastic position, you should be able to tick the following boxes:
- Experience in either technical support, client service, software, implementation, recruitment software, job boards, CRM, training etc
- Passionate about customer service
- Fluent French & English (and confident communicating with clients in both languages!)
- Proactive and energetic
- Natural relationship-builder
- Well-settled in London and planning to stay for the long-term
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- On-boarding clients and training them on how to use the software
- Conference calls with clients in France & UK (typical clients will be HR Directors & Marketing Directors in big companies)
- Supporting the Solutions Architect in France
- Establishing project plan and schedule with clients (soft launch, hard launch & milestones)
- Outline of the solution to meet your clients' needs
- Integration of the system with third parties, follow up and testing
- In depth testing prior to going-live
- Follow up on bugs and issues raised by clients
- Ongoing communication with clients, country solution architects and product owner at various stages of the project
- Translations between French and English
- Being an all-round superstar!
For more info about this exciting role, please send us your CV and we will contact you and tell you more.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: implementation specialist, junior project manager, recruitment software, product specialist, ERP