Early Years Practitioner
N Family Club has a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner to join the team based in Stoke Newington, London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including career progression, bonus & share scheme and a round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years.
We’re a fast moving start-up, busy working on our first site in Stoke Newington ahead of launch in September. With investment & ambitious expansion plans to open up other spaces across the city over the next 12 months, it’s a great time to be joining the N Family.
About the role
Educators at N have the most important job of all - caring for our most influential customers: the children.
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery will will be fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for teaching and contributing to the smooth running of your room, you’ll be working closely with your Room Lead to see that policies and procedures are embedded into staff practice.
Working in a Room Team of bright & committed Educators, you’ll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the 30 children in your care.
Day-to-day you’ll be provided ‘freedom within a framework’, autonomy to plan your day, with support and guidance from some of the leading minds in Early Years education.
What you will be doing as our Early Years Practitioner
- Responsible for the delivery of our ‘learning through play’ educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children’s learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Assisting with nursery events - including summer and christmas parties
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Requirements of the Early Years Practitioner
- Min 2 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 2 or above
Benefits we will offer the Early Years Practitioner
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
If you’re excited about helping us build our family as an Early Years Practitioner - we’d love to hear from you. ‘Apply’ now!