Tyre Technician / Fitter
Protyre have a position for a fully qualified Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Bushey.
The Role of Tyre Technician / Fitter
Reporting to the Protyre Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
• Be competent in fast fit and commercial repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter will include:
• Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components, carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Basic service and repairs on all vehicles.
• Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience of tyre fitting and knowledge of truck tyre fitting essential.
• NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 2 or equivalent.
• 12 months experience in Fast Fit environment
• Excellent customer service.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
For the role of Tyre Technician / Fitter you will work an average of 45 hours per week on a rota basis and there is a good remuneration package on offer including pension, staff discounts and cycle to work schemes.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
automotive, motor, tyres, mechanic, technician, fitter, fast fit, maintenance, repair, vehicles,