Marketing Manager (B2C) - Tech Scaleup
Employt.com is thrilled to be supporting one of the tech companies on our platform to short-list Marketing Manager.
The company is a London based funded scaleup. Having raised Series B funding, it is ready to embark on the next phase, focused on sustainable growth and profitability.
This opportunity would be ideal for an entrepreneurial B2C marketer wanting to have a real impact on both the company's already fruitful successes.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to develop and execute the overall marketing strategy of the company. You will be focused on 'hard' metrics (e.g. CPI, LTV, ROI) and analysis to drive marketing investment and execution of performance digital marketing across different digital channels. You will drive first time users to the mobile app and website, create campaigns to engage with cohorts, manage a team and marketing budget.
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, ideally at a tech company, with extensive experience of B2C customer acquisition using digital and performance marketing
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience in online marketing channels
- Strong analytical skills / metrics driven
- Bachelor's degree required
Kindly get in touch with to discuss the opportunity further. We look forward to discussing the company, opportunity and exciting benefits with you.