Sales Administrator - Part-time (25 hours) 5 days per week
Global trading company seeks an experienced Sales Administration to join their City-based London sales team on a part-time basis (25 hours per week, 10.00 -16.00, Monday to Friday - 5 days per week). This is a small, very pleasant and professional department, handling technically- advanced raw material to UK based customers. Salary GBP16,500 + benefits (depending on experience)
The ideal candidate will serve as a point of contact for existing customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries. The candidate will help to provide a high level of customer service and ensure the efficient supply of high-value material deliveries to UK customers whilst liaising with colleagues at production bases in France and occasionally Japan.
- Process customer queries and orders via email and telephone.
- Check data accuracy in orders, invoices and other paperwork.
- Maintain and update sales and customer data.
- Liaise with suppliers in France and Japan to confirm material availability and arrange delivery schedules.
- Administration of sales/purchase and invoice paperwork through SAP.
- Monitoring of customer credit using Microsoft Excel.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator.
- A highly organised and outgoing candidate.
- Self-motivated and with experience in a customer-service role.
- IT: excellent capability with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel; experience of using SAP.
- Languages: totally fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
sales administration part-time 25 hours SAP french english Excel, import, export