Currie & Brown is currently looking for a team co-ordinator to be based in our London office who meets the following requirements:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive and commercially astute
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
The successful candidate will support the London transport and infrastructure team with day-to-day administrative duties as well as being involved in complex higher-level tasks. The successful individual will be happy to complete procedural tasks and must have the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Diary organisation, arranging meetings and knowing the whereabouts of staff
- Dealing directly with clients in taking messages, transferring calls and ensuring that they receive a swift response
- Welcoming new joiners, ensuring that equipment is ordered and user IT accounts are set up
- Organising and managing team meetings and events
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Gathering information to produce period and end-of-month invoices
- Entering and processing expenses on Agresso finance system
- Carrying out monthly credit card reconciliations
- Raising purchase orders, managing sub-consultants' invoices and goods receipting
- Formatting staff CVs into our internal templates
- Improving and maintaining the infrastructure team's CV library
- Implementing and maintaining a full contacts database for the infrastructure team
- Supporting bids for new work
- Carrying out various other administrative duties as required
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.