Monday - Friday Full Time
Hunters' client is a corporate business within the property industry. The purpose of this role is to support all departments by performing administration duties.
The main duties and responsibilities of the post are as follows:
- Assist with sales team's administration requirements
- Organise and maintain the sales folder on the company server
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and improvement of administration department Best Practice
- Daily minutes
- Printing room schedules
- Creating property folders
- Ordering leases
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date
- Checking Valuation status'
- Brochure requests
- Daily phone chasing
- Cover team holiday
- Answering phones
We are looking for the following:
administration experience & skills, excellent communication skills, goal orientated, honest, attentive to detail, IT literate - strong excel skills, strong phone stills, fun loving, caring and enjoy the opportunity to seize every day.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
Maths and English language GCSE, C or above or equivalent.
- Must have experience in administration
- Must have strong phone skills
- Must be IT literate with strong skills in Excel
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Attentive to detail
- Successful problem solver
- Able to establish rapport and build relationships with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Assertive and persuasive
- Calm under pressure