A Business Psychologist Consultancy are recruiting a Project Manager to join their team based in the West End.
We are looking for experienced and driven people to be the day to day contact for specific clients and projects, liaising with clients and consultants.
Applicants must have previous experience and a 2.1 degree, or equivalent to be successful.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all client queries, internal and external
- Work closely with Client Directors to manage the relationship and hold the whole team together
- Defining, shaping and role - modelling the appropriate client rhythm, team structure and best practice
- Attend client meetings and conduct client pitches
- Assist with proposals, contract review and legal documents
- Have a complete awareness of clients activities that the company is engaged with and an understanding of what the company can do to support the client's needs
- Complex diary management across global time zones and heavy scheduling of client appointments
- Tracking, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of the project
- Monthly and quarterly management information reporting
- Editing and preparation of materials as necessary
- Coordinating, preparing and providing administrative support to client events
- Previous experience in a client facing/ project management position
- 1 degree/ or equivalent essential
- A's and B's at A level/ or equivalent essential
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.