RS Components is the trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the world's leading high service distributor of electronics and maintenance products. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 550,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping more than 46,000 parcels on the same day the orders are received. Our products, sourced from 2,500 leading suppliers, include electronics, automation and control, test and measurement, electrical and mechanical components.
The Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange and in the last financial year ended 31 March 2016 had revenues of GBP1.29bn.
We are now recruiting for an efficient and highly organised Office Manager to join our team at our new Head Office, which is based in Kings Cross. This is a new role where you will have the ability to create your own legacy. Within this role, you will lead and support the administration and leadership team to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office. You will have accountability for the management of all administrative activities, line management of receptionists and dotted line management of Executive PA's, ensuring team performance is of a high standard and staff levels are managed effectively. You will monitor capacity requirements and forecasts, implementing solutions to ensure this is maintained.
Ownership of maintaining office facilities will also be a key responsibility; ensuring that all aspects of the facility are maintained to a high level including, but not limited to; building service contracts put in place, arranged and carried out, cleaning and catering standards are to an exceptional standard and the budget management of these tasks.
You will work with the management and Health & Safety team to ensure the full compliance of the office, managing the evacuation for the office premises and liaise with the building management company to ensure regulatory recruitments are achieved.
Key Skills required:
- Must be a great all-rounder, an expert multi-tasker and be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident ability to build and develop effective relationships, influence senior management teams.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders with courtesy and professionally
- Proven Administration management, line management and team development.
- Approachable, credible and confident with excellent organisational skills and a background providing support to an Executive/senior team
- Ability to develop processes and implement changes with confidence
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent, proven time management skills - have the ability to work autonomously, as part of a team and be able to multitask without impacting service level agreements.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong customer focus
- Flexible, self-motivated, disciplined and proactive approach to managing workload.
- Ability to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
What we can offer
In return, we offer an outstanding benefits package, which includes pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, flexible working and career development to rival any global organisation. We provide a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
How to apply
Please follow the link and apply online and upload your CV in English. External candidates will be subject to successful pre-employment screening. For further information, please contact our Recruitment Team on .