Design and Technology Technician
A fantastic opportunity to join a school who are now seeking a part time Design and Technology Technician to join a busy department.
This is a part time, permanent role based near Leatherhead, Surrey paying GBP21-GBP22k per annum.
The role will be mainly term time working 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will be required to work 4 weeks outside of term time to equate to 38 weeks per annum.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate would be required to undergo a full security check.
The main duties of the DT Technician are to:
- Design and make activities for pupils
- Maintain the equipment and resources of the department
- Check the tools and equipment after lessons
- Provide technical assistance to teaching staff before and during practical lessons
- Prepare displays and equipment for parents' evenings and other events
- Maintaining, repairing and cleaning tools and equipment where appropriate
- Manage the department inventory of materials and tools
- Manage the administration for orders, receipts, invoices and deliveries
- Provide administrative support to department staff
To be successful as the DT Technician you will:
- Have experience in a technical or practical environment
- Have excellent IT skills including knowledge of MS Office
- Be happy to undergo a full security check
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
In the meantime, please continue to search for similar vacancies on our website:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.