Sous Chef - Restaurant Group - Beaconsfield
Exceptional Sous Chef required for this award winning Restaurant Group for their site in Beaconsfield
Salary £24-25,000 + Fantastic Tips + Overtime!
Our client has been a dominant presence in the restaurant scene since opening and has really earned themselves a fantastic reputation. The restaurant pride themselves not only on there great service but their seasonal menus which are from carefully selected, locally sourced produce.
The kitchens combine both classical French and modern techniques, working with the best produce and state of the art equipment to deliver quality dishes to our customers.
They require a Sous Chef with a certain level of experience, exceptional standards and flair to cooking to maintain the outstanding reputation.
Required skills for the Sous Chef Role;
- You must have at least 2 years experience at this level or a comparable Restaurant of similar standard and an overall good knowledge of seasonal fresh ingredients.
- You will need a sound background in costing menus and stock controlling, focusing on maximizing GP's, understanding of all kitchen budgets.
- Management experience including leadership, training and motivating skills desirable
- An ability to prioritise
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Passion and creative flair with a keen eye for detail
If your qualifications and experience fit the Sous Chef Vacancy
Please CLICK Apply