New opportunity not to be missed! Tchibo Coffee International has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team based in Epsom. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £22,000.
Tchibo Coffee has been successfully providing UK businesses with high quality coffee, state of the art coffee machines, and a variety of related products for over 25-years.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor to ensure that all deliveries for forward transit are picked and palleted. Load and unload goods, commission goods, and support with management of the team and organisation of the warehouse working from 09:00 - 18:00.
Key responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor
- Receive incoming products and machines; ensuring quality control checks are completed and the correct booking in process is meticulously followed.
- Unload incoming goods and if necessary ensure that goods are unloaded and stored in their respective areas.
- Ensure that all product and machines for forward transit are picked and palletised making sure they are correctly labelled and safe for transport.
- Ensure the timely dispatch of all orders for next day deliveries and where necessary loading on to vehicles.
- Ensure that all loaded vehicles have been fully and accurately checked and that any errors are reported and action taken to prevent re-occurrence.
- Ensure preparation for daily and weekly stock checks on products and machines.
- To assist in the introduction of means, methods and system to remove any anomalies.
- Maintain and monitor the best before dates of products within the warehouse, highlighting any concerns.
- Ensure that cleaning tasks in the warehouse area are carried out and paperwork is completed.
- Ensure the forklift checks are done every day.
- Check the condition of the racking on a regular basis recording and informing the warehouse manager of any damages.
- Maintaining all other audit related checks highlighting any non-compliance to the warehouse manager.
Skills and experience required by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Minimum 2 years warehouse experience
- People management
- Exposure to an FMCG warehouse environment
- Leadership skills
- Strong organisational and delegation skills
- Ability to evolve and adapt to change
- Current Flexi (VNA) fork lift certificate (Desirable)
- Computer literate
- Health & Safety
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Tchibo Coffee is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Warehouse Supervisor - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the drinks company that has been successfully providing high quality coffee machines, coffee and related products to businesses across the UK since 1991.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants within two weeks, but if you do not hear from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.