Service and Technician Co-ordinator
A dynamic, growing small business, which is proud to house a hard working but also warm, supportive and encouraging working environments is looking to recruit a technician / service co-ordinator into its growing operations department. The business works in a creative electronics and IT space which delivers amazing experiential products and solutions to a wide range of businesses.
This role acts as a key member in the operations team, always seeking to make sure that the best possible service levels are maintained to the businesses customers and always ensuring that service obligations are delivered to.
Duties will be varied but will include:
• The co-ordination / management of technicians to ensure that schedules and service levels are met
• Management of the internal case management system to ensure the timely delivery of services.
• Co-ordination of work completed orders and to maintain the effective communication with the accounts department relating to completion invoices.
• Supporting the sales team with regards to information for quotations and support in preparing service level agreements.
• To support the project team with resource allocation and workload scheduling.
• To prepare monthly reports to the operations lead and senior management team around team, contract, and service level performance.
• This is a great opportunity to join and be part of a successful small business that has a great record of accomplishment of growing and developing its people. You should be a confident communicator who will work well in a small, close business where everyone supports each other in a positive and non-political culture.
To apply you should be educated to A Level standard as a minimum and bring some experience of working in a similar capacity. This operational and administrative experience should include exposure to co-ordinating workloads or technicians time, managing case loads of operational workload and reporting experience.
You should not be a shrinking violet - you will need to build relationships and be credible with technicians to manage their workloads and expectations that works for all. You should have strong MS office skills and be someone who picks up new systems and processes quickly. Ideally you will have some experience of working well in a small to medium size enterprise.