Technical Manufacturing/Production Manager
A new exciting opportunity for a Technical Manufacturing Manager to join a very reputable organisation in Berkshire!
Do you have a good experience as a Technical Manufacturing Manager in a Diagnostics manufacturing facility?
Do you have a good knowledge of working in a Quality Regulated Environment?
If you do then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a reputable Diagnostics organisation as their Technical Manufacturing Manager!
As a Technical Manufacturing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing all the technical manufacturing operations on site.
- Managing a team of 4 members.
- Leading different aspects of kits, buffers and reagents manufacturing (labelling, dispensing and packaging).
- Management of cost and budgeting.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Good experience of Technical Manufacturing Management in a diagnostics manufacturing facility.
- Previous experience in team management.
Other desirable skills:
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities
This opportunity is offering a very competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested please apply online or contact Mohamed Ismail on the details below for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.