Electrical / mechanical maintenance engineer
Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Earls Court - GBP32-34k
An excellent opportunity to join a Large Maintenance contractor has arisen. The company provide Maintenance, Installation and Environmental services for Heating, Air Conditioning and Building Management Control Systems. Due to contract expansion my Client is looking for 2 key members of staff to complete the team.
The successful candidates will have a proven track record in Building Maintenance -1 x Mechanical, crucially with City & Guilds in Mechanical engineering either HVAC or Mechanical Equivalent. 1 x Electrical, crucially with City & Guilds in Electrical installations level 2 & 3 Equivalent.
This is a Static position based at Earls Court in West London. He or she will require good communication skills as you will be in regular contact with clients & Sub contractors on site. The company offers lots of overtime and a very good internal training programme.
This is a Government contract so you will need to pass Security Clearance due to the nature of the contracts.
- Mobile Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - East London - GBP32-34k
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer - East London - GBP32k
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out electrical planned & preventative maintenance on various plants such as HVAC, Air conditioning (AHU / FCU), Plumbing, boilers, Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, sprinkler tests, water treatment.
- To communicate regularly and effectively with clients, suppliers and other management personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationship to ensure the smooth running of the business
- To organise works allocated and time efficiently, and work supportively within a team
- To complete site logs and site diaries on a daily basis
- To submit clear, concise and accurate task sheets and reports
- To attend call out during normal working hours and outside of normal working hours on a rota basis
- Salary up to GBP32-34K
- Overtime at time and half / Double time
- 24 days holiday
- Laptop computers
- Company van
- Call out allowance
- City & Guilds - Mechanical / Electrical Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent
- Sound knowledge of HVAC systems
- Sound knowledge of Air Conditioning systems
- Solid Building Services Experience
- 17th Edition (Electrical Only)
- Full Driving License
- Security Clearance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.