A leading business based in Wokingham is looking to recruit a Service Administrator to join their team.
Summary of Role:
Provide support to the company's service departments, primarily focused on the security and accuracy of receiving and dispatching customer repairs.
Role responsibilities to include:
- To open all post and methodically process in line with department 'best practice' and ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures.
- To ensure repairs are packed and dispatched with attention to detail in accordance to company procedure.
- To co-ordinate deliveries efficiently to the relevant departments.
- To ensure the goods in/holding area is kept safe, secure, clean and organised and where applicable in line with company 'best practice'.
- To liaise with departments and suppliers where discrepancies have been raised.
- To ensure that all duties carried out are in line with the Standing Operating Procedures within the Department.
- To work to the agreed individual, group and team Key Performance Indicators.
- To perform any other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Salary GBP16,000 per annum + 25 days holiday, pension, hours are 9 - 5pm Monday - Friday + free parking
Keywords: Service Admin / Servicing / Administration / Customer repairs / goods in / dispatch