Senior Technical Project Manager
Shoreditch, LondonOur client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and UAE. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
Their business partner provides top tiered accreditation solutions to some of the UK and World’s most high profile sporting, government, and major event organisations. Based in Shoreditch in London and Dubai UAE, they’ve been providing accreditation platforms to worldwide clients for the past 12 years.Our client has top tier clients in football, rugby, cricket, American football, and many more who love the solutions they provide, along with the solutions of their business partner.
They are looking for a talented Senior Technical Project Manager to work with them and their business partner (the accreditation solutions provider) on a dynamic project.You will be based at their business partner’s office in Shoreditch, London with occasional trips to Lisbon, Portugal (one of our client’s other global offices.)
Role Overview:They are looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager who has aspirations to becoming a CTO to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of their business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately.
This may include working out of hours to make sure the projects are delivered on the estimated time.If you love working in a fast paced and fast growth environment, you’re organised and an excellent communicator and public speaker, you can see the future and you can implement it, you understand budgets and timelines, and you’re great fun to be around, you should apply for this job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for initiatives and tasks in the platform engineering team based in the UK and Lisbon Portugal.
- Help drive alignment in the broader Engineering team around the strategic plans/roadmap for the platform.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Help departments use technology profitably;
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance;
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Proven experience as a senior project manager or similar leadership role;
- Strategic thinker;
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy;
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership and organisational abilities;
- Strategic thinking;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.