Excellent opportunity for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join a well-established and stable company!
Location of vacancy: Croydon
A Drainage Company that provides a time effective rapid response maintenance service to both the residential and commercial market by a team of highly skilled professional engineers.
Role and responsibilities
Due to ongoing success the company is looking for an experienced Drainage Engineer to join their team. You will be tasked with, but not limited to;
- Perform initial unblocking and diagnose issues and defects and take corrective action
- Carry out CCTV Drain surveys and prepare quotes to maximise sales opportunities and increase customer retention, loyalty and to build the highest reputation with the customer
- Carry our CCTV surveys
- Localised excavations and drain repair
- Must have previous experience in unblocking drains
- Experienced of using high pressure water jetter
- Able to meet deadlines by working alone, or in a team
- Well organised and flexible towards work
Driving licence is essential
Immediate Start - In return the company offers a competitive rate of £550 per week basic, plus commission with OTE of £1,250+ PW, as well as ongoing career development opportunities.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now for immediate consideration!