Salary 15k-18k DOE
Working hours 9am-6pm
Our client is a successful Estate Agent operating in the Reading area who are currently looking for a professional, confident and well presented Lettings Administrator.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients in a positive and polite manner.
- Ensure the reception area, office and kitchen are always neat and tidy.
- Answer telephone calls and filter when appropriate
- Design and order property window cards and brochures
- Compile letters on behalf of sales and lettings team members.
- General clerical duties such as; photocopying, scanning, mailing, faxing and shredding upon request
- Look after visitors and making tea/coffee
- Must have access to own transport
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be confident and competent in dealing with frequent office visitors
- Not be afraid of taking ownership of their own workload
- Be a quick worker and take pride in their work
- Have proven background as an Administrator within a property related business or have previous sales/admin experience working in a property firm
- Have solid administration skills with advanced Microsoft Office
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be flexible, adaptable to change and prepared to accept urgent tasks as they arise and juggle workload accordingly
- Experience in Sales and Lettings is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the job for you please hit 'apply' now
Pertemps is an Equal Opportunities employer