Ad Operations Manager
Job Title: Ad Operations Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting to: Head of Mobile & Online Media
Salary: Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
Win Technologies, a proud member of the Betway group, is currently recruiting for an Ad Operations Manager to join our Digital Marketing team.
We are at the leading edge of online marketing and customer relationship management and our strength lies in our diversity of experience, the quality of our people, our in-depth knowledge of the online environment and our international network.
The Digital Marketing Department is responsible for Group's global digital footprint, including traffic generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of Job:
Reporting into the Head of Mobile & Online Media, the Digital Ad Operations Manager will utilise their technical knowledge and take responsibility for troubleshooting, driving and developing the Group's digital advertising operations function across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To be the central point of contact for all technical issues and troubleshooting
- Maintain and develop Ad Server solutions as well as other third party software solutions
- Ownership of campaign trafficking, tagging / tracking and ad serving
- Manage the overall technical and operational output of advertising operations across display, programmatic & Mobile.
- Devise and promote operational best practices across all digital channels.
- Work with team on raising practical skills on trafficking, tag management, reporting, creative QA.
- Manage creative set up, trafficking new banners and XML feeds on all campaigns.
- Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the display team and relevant parties (such as design & media agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics.
- Support the team with any technical requirements e.g. Ad Tech vendor selection, bespoke reporting, demand side platforms, data management platforms, ad-serving, attribution platforms.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Digital ad operations experience; within an agency, media owner or in-house.
- An excellent understanding of the advertising technology landscape.
- Hands-on ad server experience (DoubleClick, Flashtalking, Sizmek etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of demand-side platforms (MediaMath, RocketFuel, App Nexus, etc.).
- Good knowledge of tag management solutions (GTM, Ensighten, Qubit, etc.).
- Experience in app tracking vendors including, but not limited to AppsFlyer, Tune, and Adjust is a plus.
- Understanding of Data feeds in particular XML feeds.
- University Degree in relevant subject
- Additional language (Spanish, German, Italian, French or Dutch)
- Exceptional attention to detail and a great communicator
- A natural problem solver
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- A genuine interest in Sport & Digital Marketing
At Win Technologies we not only offer a fun and dynamic environment to work in, we also offer employees competitive market base salaries, companywide HealthCare Cash Plan, life assurance, minimum 25 days holiday + public holidays as well as the opportunity to purchase further holiday days.
We guarantee that your career will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
** Due to the volume of CV's we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **