German-speaking Client Services Coordinator - S4154
A native German speaker is required at this localisation service provider, managing client requirements from start to finish and undertaking the administration of other services.
Our client delivers centralised localisation services to the major film studios. Their services include subtitling, dubbing, editing, colour grading and visual effects of promotional materials to support worldwide release.
You will work to support the localisation of AV promotional materials for the company's film studio clients.
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage clients from initial job request to final delivery, dealing with day-to-day requests and providing updates on project statuses
- Coordinate localisation projects with international territory offices
- Project manage localisation production including motion graphics, dubbing and subtitling
- Manage the administration of digital asset management systems and billings, and compile reports as required
You'll ideally have previous experience of working in a client service role within the entertainment industry, and experience of international TV spot localisation and distribution would be a bonus.
You'll have the ability to build strong long-term client relationships and to provide first-class customer service in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a native German speaker with excellent written and verbal English skills, knowledge of other languages would also be advantageous.
Finally you'll be familiar with Microsoft Office tools and will have an understanding of SD & HD digital video and encoding file formats.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications only successful candidates may be contacted.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: