Graduate Support Developer
Our Client, based in London, is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Support Developer to join their exciting forward-thinking company on a permanent basis.
This company offers excellent opportunities for training and progression and to grow as part of the team.
The role will primarily involve development, implementation and testing of small-scale applications and reports, primarily using the Microsoft .NET stack and SQL Server. This work will be either for continual service improvement, for the creation of new prototypes or for development of database services. As well as development work, a significant proportion of time will be spent giving second tier technical support.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate Support Developer:
- To provide application solutions to the business.
- To Provide business intelligence solutions to the business.
- To test solutions developed by other members of the business.
- Occasionally work with external developers or other third parties during solution development or product modification.
Technical Skills Required -
At least a 2:1 degree in a technical subject along with commercial or academic experience of:
- Object-orientated programming (OOP)
- Relational Databases
- Programming in procedural and declarative languages
- Scripting languages
- Technical problem solving
Not essential but advantageous experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient Numerical Skills
- XML and XSLT
- Bash Scripting
The successful candidate will need to have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability and eagerness to learn new skills and progress within the company.
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.