Account Manager - French Speaking
Our client, based in Central London is currently recruiting for a French speaking Account Manager to join their fantastic organisation on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be bright and enthusiastic with a desire to work in a new and expanding environment. Capable of working and delivering within project targets and deadlines, you will feel comfortable hitting the ground running in a fast moving and technical environment. This will require excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills to deliver effective solutions.
- Account management for a large client
- Liaising with French customers, in English and French
- Liaising with internal and external partners and teams to provide general support
- Manage and complete reports on services and web databases
- Managing the monitoring, testing and reporting on data quality
- Running database content management and maintenance software
Key skills and attributes:
- French language skills - fluent in spoken and written is essential
- Account management experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent data preparation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- The ability to work with minimal supervision to agreed company standards
- Experience working within an office environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working candidate who wants to learn and progress within an ever growing, forward thinking company.
For more information please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Account Manager / Account Management / Sales Support / Office Support / London / Central London /