Credit Controller - French speaking role
- Flexible Hours
Up to GBP30,000 per annum
City of London
MUST speak fluent French
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller with a minimum of 18 months experience for a French speaking role. The purpose of the role is to maximise cash flow and minimise the risk of bad debts by proactively managing the collection of debt.
• Chasing outstanding debt via phone, email and fax
• Sending copy invoices/statements
• Monitoring advertiser credit limits and applying for increases where appropriate.
• Adhering to internal credit policies and procedures
• Dealing with queries
• Checking the bank accounts daily to check cash receipts and assist with any cash allocation questions.
• Preparation of documents for legal instruction.
• To attend regular internal debtor meetings to discuss debts and appropriate next steps.
• Assist in maintaining accurate contact details in accounting software.
• Assistance with the management of merchant POs and bespoke requirements.
• Any additional ad hoc tasks requested by the Credit Risk Manager/other Finance management.
• Work to cash collection targets, deadlines and internal KPI's
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.