Fantastic opportunities not to be missed! LEYF Nurseries has exciting opportunities for Nursery Apprentices to join the team based in London. Joining us as a Nursery Apprentice you will receive a competitive salary of £9,000 annual salary.
Are you aged 16-24 and looking for a career in Early Years? Have you always had a passion for working with children?
Join the LEYF Apprentice Programme as a Nursery Apprentice!
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care. You can watch a video of a typical day at a LEYF nursery by clicking this link - A Day in the Life Film
What do our staff say about working at LEYF?
‘The staff at LEYF deliver a positive role model for children. LEYF is a well-structured organisation with a Competitive Salary and we have an Executive Management Team who values all their employees. It is great to work with the children and make a change in their lives for the better.’
What's in it for you as a Nursery Apprentice?
- Work placement in one of our 30+ London nurseries
- 12 -18 months long programme
- 50 days training
- Working with under 5s
- £9,000 annual salary (£750 per month) in year one
- 30% Oyster discount for year one
- Minimum wage in year two
- Guaranteed interview for Practitioner post upon successful completion of the course
We're looking for a Nursery Apprentice with:
- At least a Grade C in GCSE English OR Level 2 Functional skills in English
- Optional - Grade C in GCSE Maths OR LEVEL 2 Functional Skills in Maths
- Energy, enthusiasm and a desire to make a differenceWe can also take applications with a Level 2 (or lower) in childcare who are working towards their Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification.
Interested in becoming a Nursery Apprentice with LEYF? Apply now!