Multimedia Producer (Pensions)
Who we're looking for:
Fidelity needs someone who can shape our editorial content for pension sponsors around the world. This is a unique opportunity for someone with imagination, commercial nous and a keen eye for a story - especially if that someone has experience of writing about DC pensions or workplace investing. If you think you fit the bill, you could be helping us take Fidelity to the forefront of our clients' minds with engaging material that can stand on its own or within a multimedia package - one which you might have designed, within a global strategy you will have helped build.
Our clients range from individuals who contribute to their company pensions to the plan sponsors who buy in the schemes for employers across Asia- Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. In this role, you will have the freedom immerse yourself in projects to shape something new, almost from scratch, to best engage these different audiences.
You will need to be able to collaborate with a wide array of stakeholders and to understand how different market conditions, practices and demographics inform how savers prepare for retirement.
Above all, we need your ideas for how to bring these topics to life, using Fidelity's growing editorial team with studios in London and Hong Kong.
- Generating ideas and creating compelling and engaging editorial content around retirement
- Managing productions from conception to publication:
- Managing multiple internal stakeholder relationships
- Supporting fast turn-around for articles and videos as well as long-form projects
- Using analytics to improve our content
- A sense of humour would be helpful.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Our ideal* candidate will have:
- Creativity, imagination and excellent organisational skills
- A proven track record of producing cutting-edge editorial content in news and/or marketing/advertising/creative agency environments
- A background in journalism - (a plus)
- Good judgement of what makes great content, and the ability to argue the point. Diplomatically.
- An awareness of how to measure the impact of articles, videos or infographics - and how to act on the metrics
- Experience of making content for use across different languages and cultures
- A genuine interest in pensions (or a convincing attempt )
and will be:
- Comfortable and confident communicating directly with colleagues in different functions and levels of seniority, including top investment and business people, around the world
- A people person with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to collaborating in a complex, international organisation with multiple stakeholders to manage
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects concurrently*but nobody's perfect