Security Officer - Retail Central London
- Flexible Hours
Security Officer - Retail (Central London)
Central London, W1C
GBP8.00 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Central London area (W1C). Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licence/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
- Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
- Act as a visual deterrent
- Liaising with police and other emergency services
- Report writing
- Internal/external patrols
- Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
- 36 hours per week working Sunday 14.00-21.00, Monday & Tuesday 14.30-22.00, Friday & Saturday 15.00-22.00. Candidates must be flexible
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Contact our Recruitment Team on: to apply for this vacancy
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.