Customer Service Agent / Customer Support Executive - Technical
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: North West London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a leading independent mobile phone provider to UK Businesses. The Company represents the B2B market on behalf of the five major networks serving the SME and Corporate sectors. As a trusted support to businesses for 18 years the Company has consistently delivered savings of up to 60% on monthly bills for their clients.
As first point of contact for customers, you will demonstrate a calm and helpful nature coupled with exceptional customer service skills in order respond to queries effectively and efficiently. You will be experienced in handling customer objections and will use your excellent problems solving skills to find an appropriate solution. You must have strong customer focus and demonstrate good use of initiative.
- Answering and screening incoming telephone calls
- Listen to, follow up and resolve all client queries within service level agreements
- Provide information to clients on additional bundles available
- Provide non-sales information for clients
- Take ownership of client queries and follow through to completion
- Exceptional telephone manner with a polite and supportive personality
- Experience in a customer service environment and a keen interest in the Telecommunications industry
- Apt in handling customer objections in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, internal and external
- Ability to analyse problems and implement necessary actions
- Ability to multi-task, be resourceful with a 'do whatever it takes' attitude whilst always meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A flexible attitude and approach
- Must have an eye for detail and great accuracy
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently when required
- 29 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Subsidised external corporate and personal development training
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash rewards for recommending new businesses
- Wider Wallet scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Child care voucher scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Appointment Booker, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Engineer, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant will also be considered for this role.