Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Bill’s has a unique opportunity available for a Maintenance Manager to join the Property Team. Based in London this is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum. Reporting into the Estate Manager, you will take responsibility for managing all restaurants reactive maintenance needs. You will provide the highest level of support to the restaurants enabling them to maintain continuous, quality service for the staff and guests alike.
What are the responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager?
- Oversee all restaurants reactive maintenance needs, ensuring they are catered for swiftly, with minimal impact and are cost efficient
- Be in regular contact with contractors to discuss, query and chase reactive call outs. Seeing them through to completion
- Focus on keeping reactive maintenance costs to a minimum and challenge where possible
- Look into histories of repeated call outs and find solutions to recurring issues
- Oversee out of hours call outs and be a point of escalation for business critical call outs
- Comply with H&S regulations and ensure our restaurants are safe environments
- Maintain up to date asset lists of all equipment in the business
- Complete monthly reports highlighting the past month's call outs
What skills do I need to have to become a Maintenance Manager?
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual with a background in maintenance management and a passion for the hospitality industry. You should be looking to progress within a fast paced, dynamic and industry leading organisation.
In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities to take on new challenges within the company, plus a very competitive salary with bonus and benefits.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to develop your career as our Maintenance Manager.
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.