Trainee Project Manager - All Graduates (Software)
- Full Time
Are you a talented graduate working an unwanted customer service role and eager to start a career?
The good news is that there are other great and growing industries that need your talent and skills!
Our client is looking for graduates who are keen to work in the IT industry as Project Managers.
IT is changing the world, and maybe you can use this excellent opportunity to build a different and successful career?
A successful software development company, engaged in building exciting, technical, custom-made software systems, with reputable clients, based in south London, is looking for a Trainee Project Manager.
They are looking to employ bright graduates and train them to become professional Project Managers with an excellent career progression path.
They expect you to have at least 1 year commercial working experience and learnt and practiced the following skills as part of your education:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Documentation and information organisation
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Research skills
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring skills
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
Successful candidates must be degree educated and will have to prove the above skills during interview.
Key Responsibilities (training will be provided):
- Managing software projects from inception to acceptance and completion
- Project risk and issue management.
- Customer facing activities, progress reporting, stakeholder management, expectation setting
- Team monitoring and motivating
- Attending client meeting, including analysis session, project demonstration, etc.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicants.
Keywords: Customer service, Administrator, Graduate, Trainee, Secretary, project management, project manager
Apply for Trainee Project Manager - All Graduates (Software)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly