As a Credit Controller, would you like to be working a 35 hour week in smart casual dress? A role that offers further benefits including contributory pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus, annual salary review, SAYE scheme, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, employee assistance programme (helpline), sports and social club.
As a credit controller with my client your skills and experience within credit control should include the following:
- On a day-to-day basis make a high volume of outbound calls
- Plan and organise caseload to maximise collections activity
- Chase clients to recover the debt in full, with use of tracing agents.
- Ensure all collections activity is accurately documented and diarised in the database
- Process client debit/credit card payments
- Process accounts through the small claims courts
- Follow up on cases via the court ie warrants
- Ensure defended cases are passed to GPB solicitors promptly
- Follow the specified process flow
The ideal candidate will have consumer debt recovery experience (personal collections), be comfortable with working in a busy targeted environment, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with good negotiation skills.
My client is a leading provider of finance products and services to insurance brokers and companies in the UK and Ireland. Successfully established since the early 70's this organisation has conquered most of its market and continues to offer sustained market growth. This organisation employs 2,200 people and has assets of 4 billion.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to feedback on your application, if therefore you hear nothing from us in 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If however we are presenting you to our clients we expect to be able to carry out an agency interview within 5 working days. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Ref: HC/ Credit Controller
Sutton GBP22,000 PA + Excellent Bonus & Benefits