Campaign Coordinator - 7 month contract
Dice is seeking for a Campaign Coordinator for our Customer Success team. This position is essential in maintaining and growing the company accounts, ensuring that all opportunities for business are maximised and developed. The campaign Coordinator is responsible for Key accounts, working on customer journey and conversion optimization for our products.
If you have passion to communication, marketing and delivering outstanding service, this is for you. Here in Dice we are looking for "can do" attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, team players and exceptional relation building skills.
- Manage the execution of the full life cycle of client's email marketing and social media campaigns ensuring successful and timely service delivery
- Build and manage long-term relationships with customers and be the focal point of contact for client's communication.
- Work closely with the sales team to determine and address customer expectations, needs and problems
- Ensure all sales opportunities are supported by appropriate materials
- Provide management and customers with regular status updates and reporting
- Produce service reports and management information which cover customer satisfaction usage and service performance. Attain client feedback and testimonials
- Attend client meetings. In these meetings it is your responsibility to present the campaign analysis, ensure you are building a positive relationship with the client, understand and leverage the client's expectations.
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful client campaigns
- Ensure that the timeliness, content and quality of service reporting information generated is fit for purpose
- Customer relationship management experience
- Client facing
- Adept use of Microsoft and Mac office tools
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing (email and social best practice)
- Excellent level of English language - written and spoken
- Responsys ESP (working knowledge is advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills and natural forward planner
- Comfortable in attending client meetings and presenting
- Comfortable in dealing with sales teams
- Able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
What we offer you
- Energetic work environment
- Incentives and perks
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the business
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private healthcare, Friday Beer O'clock once a month, annual events, team building activities, etc.