SEO Executive (Central London)
4 days left
- Full Time
SEO Executive - Central London - GBP22-25k
One of the UK's top media agencies is looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join their search marketing team at their central London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their growing team, working with talented online marketing professionals. You will learn loads and develop your career with a growing company that values its staff, in an office that works in a fun environment with a team of experienced marketing specialists, all with great views over London.
You will be a well-rounded SEO individual, with at least 1 year's proven experience in SEO, mixing up technical, content analysis, with some link-building and outreach campaign. An agency background is preferred but strong client-side candidates will be considered.
You will execute the day to day workload across a number of client accounts and support the SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities. You will ensure all clients campaigns are implemented, tracked, and reported correctly and according to strict deadlines. You will oversee SEO campaigns to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and cost effective, while overseeing the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensuring that key insights are incorporated into future activity. Finally, you will monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to their Account Manager and the wider team.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Some HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge
- Geographical targeting and local search
- Knowledge of AdWords, Response tap, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor
- Familiar with: SEO crawl tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ, Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Proficiency in Excel (intermediate to include vlookups, pivot, macros, ALL formulas & shortcuts, etc.), Word & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data to Management level
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great media agency, with a fantastic culture and office environment, a generous benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career quickly.. Date posted: 21/07/2017