3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Puccino's Coffee Kiosk - Redhill
Barista - Full and Part Time positions
Barista GBP9/hr ++ depending on experience
We are looking for someone with pride and passion for customer service. Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it's making amazing coffee or preparing pastries or paninis, keeping your site clean. You need to be reliable and enjoy working with people in a busy enviornment
Key Requirements are:
- Confident and pleasant manner and we are willing to train dedicated applicants but if you have great coffee skills then all the better!
- Flexible, as there are some ( but not always!) weekend shifts, early mornings or afternoons
- Part time or full time hours available
- Excellent customer service is a must
- Well presented
- Good clear speaking voice
- Keen to learn
- Right to work in the UK / NI number
- Ideally live within the Redhill area
- And not least of all... humour please!
At Puccino's we are proud and passionate about everything we do. As a Barista, naturally you'll be serving expertly made coffee and we will train you do this! We strive to provide a customer service experience full of warmth and fun. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
This is one of our flagship sites - a well established, smart and professional kiosk operation which is exceptionally busy, particularly in the mornings. Successful candidates will enjoy the lively, hustle and bustle environment of a busy mainline station where "time flies" and relationships matter.
ABOUT WHAT YOU GET
Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, and in return we'll give you:
- A very competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- Free uniform
- Full training
- Flexibility and opportunities to develop and progress
- 50% discount on food
If you feel this is for you apply / send your CV directly to:
We look forward to hearing from you.