Property Estate Agent Administrator
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00
Available to Start Immediately
This lettings agency, based in the heart of Kentish Town. Their staff takes great pride in giving a service to their tenants which goes just that bit further. They are now looking for an experienced Property Manager who can embrace the company value of excellence.
- To provide an efficient and consistent customer service when replying to emails and calls
- Ensure all administrative duties are followed and up to date (gas safety certs, contractor liability insurance etc.)
- To carry out periodic inspections - Half Yearly is the target.
- To instruct a check-in and check-out for each property where applicable.
- To carry out check-out inspections to assess works needed for incoming tenants and charges to be deducted from outgoing tenants
- To calculate deposit deduction and propose the total to both Landlords and tenants
- To register deposits into TDS account for Managed properties and Let only if Landlord requires the service - this must be done within 14 days of receiving the funds.
- To instruct contractors for maintenance work where applicable
- To pay incoming invoices from contractors for works carried out
- To obtain quotes for large works
- To manage insurance claims where applicable
- To manage out of hours calls received on a daily basis (From November 1st)
- To inform Council tax and utility companies of change of tenancies
- To pay council tax and utility bills on Landlords behalf during vacant periods
- To pay Service charges and ground rent on Landlords behalf
- To manage the keys held for each property and keep a record of keys given out to contractors/tenants etc.
- To assist in the follow up emails and calls alongside Lettings department regarding tenancy renewals.
- To assist in the growth of the department by obtaining from your landlords positive google/all agent reviews.
- and any other adhoc duties required
We require an individual who is professional, methodical and organised, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on. Please apply only if you have experience!
Job Type: Full-time
- Worked In An Estate Agent: 1 Year Experience