Store Manager - Italian Delicatessen
Store Manager / General Manager/ Retail Manager / Food and Beverage / Food / Beverage / Italian / Retail / Fresh Deli / Delicatessen / Sales
Store Manager with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Retail, Coffee or the Food and Beverage industry is needed for our client, the leading platform for the promotion of the Italian food and beverage culture worldwide. With their shop rapidly expanding in the UK, you do not want to miss out on an opportunity to join their fast-growing, fun loving, energetic and passionate team in the Tower Hill area.
Walking through the door you immediately feel a warm sense of welcome created by the team who genuinely enjoy what they do… If you love offering great service, unique Italian drinks and food and have a passion for people, you are half way there.
This is an excellent and rare opportunity that offers great career progression and would be an ideal position for a people-focussed manager.
- Leading the shop in all aspects of the delivering the best food experience to every customer, all the time
- Taking overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times by ensuring that the Shop is opened/closed and operated in line with the company's standard policies and procedures
- Managing and coordinating shop assistants
- Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results;
- Managing the sales software (vend)
- Managing POS
- Managing stock
- Daily cash management
- Supervising food service activities
- Welcoming clients and serving them
- Ensuring tidiness and cleanliness
- Knowledge of the Italian food and beverage products
- Sale skills and products suggestions
- Definition with marketing team of sales and campaigns
- Implementing seasonal menus and suggesting new products
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Competitive salary, dependent on the experience
- High Career progression
- Discounts and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Experience in the Food & Beverage Industry: 3 years
- English (essential)
- Italian (desirable)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus (% of the total turnover)
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.