Client Support / Administrator / Support Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Support / Administrator / Support Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + bonus
Location: Shoreditch, London
2 x Positions Available
An exciting opportunity for a full time Client Support Administrator to join an independent agency based in the heart of Shoreditch.
Making revolutionary changes to the online recruitment industry, this independent agency has established itself as a key player with its disruptive approach to change the way people recruit. This success has been driven by its young and expert team whilst developing a unique portal to ease the time spent on making quality hires
They're ready to add to their client services team with a talented, ambitious individual who enjoys tech.
Working alongside other members within client services you'll have a keen eye for detail and unparalleled organisational skills. This is a fast paced role and daily, you'll be speaking with clients over the phone, supporting the sales function and Business Directors. You'll be the first point of contact for clients offering them guidance to ensure a smooth, positive and successful customer journey.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Being the first point of contact answering client calls and candidate questions
- Be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Maintain systems ensuring all tasks are logged onto the relevant systems
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Filtering candidates for client campaigns
- Be confident in dealing with clients over the phone and via email, including business directors and managers
The Successful Candidate
- Must have experience working within administration and/or client support
- Possess an excellent telephone manner and organisational skills
- Be able to work under pressure completing tasks accurately
- Grade B+ in GCSE English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Be logical, friendly and hold a previous track record in providing a great customer journey
- Hold good conversational skills
- Typing speed of 60 words p/m
- Company Holidays
- Duvet Days
- 18,000 - 21,000 (dependent on experience) + monthly bonus
- Full training + ongoing support and incentives
- Regular social activities for the whole team to enjoy
Our openings begin immediately - send us an upto date copy of your CV by clicking on the Apply now.
Candidates with experience in Client Support, Client Services, Admin, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant, Reception, Receptionist, Admin Coordinator, Recruitment Admin, Executive Support, Secretary, Document Controller will be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Support / Administrator / Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly