1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an account manager or director with an agency looking to come in-house and take on an exciting challenge? Could you thrive as a PR Manager with an exceptional entrepreneurs' organisation? If so, read on.
Who Will I Be Joining?
Our client is an exclusive membership organisation for entrepreneurs and CEOs who support each other and drive scale.
They are now looking for a passionate and driven a PR Manager to help grow their network and tell their story to the nation.
What Will I Get in Return?
- A salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- A full induction
- Extensive training opportunities
- The chance to attend dinner discussions with members as well as programmes and events where possible
By simply working with the organisation, you will be able to grow your network and knowledge and take advantage of the wealth of expertise that members have.
What's more, our client is focused on developing their employees and all team members will have opportunities open to them to increase their capabilities and follow their aspirations.
Joining a fun and friendly team of 15, you will be given the autonomy to grow, take on more and succeed alongside the chance to work with some of the UK's most exciting entrepreneurs.
What Will My Role Entail?
As the PR Manager, you will be tasked with communicating our client's position in the market and role within UK business through their membership and the media.
Specifically, you will generate high quality coverage across all channels, develop an understanding of the media agenda and deliver great stories and innovative ideas that support campaigns and have a positive commercial impact.
Your duties will include:
- Defining and creating an ordered and sustained programme of PR
- Generating ideas that work alongside existing campaigns, marketing and content efforts
- Developing strong relations with the media
- Building relationships with the membership base
- Producing surveys and analysis to create stories
- Providing copywriting and editing support for articles, blogs and campaigns
- Supporting the delivery of the overall marketing strategy
- Assisting with membership and network growth
What Will I Need to Possess?
To be considered for the role of PR Manager, you will need:
- At least five years' proven experience within media relations and/or PR
- A strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- To be experienced in idea development, content creation and critical analysis
- To be digitally savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Commercial awareness and a decisive nature
- To be a confident networker
The ideal PR Manager will have journalistic experience. Experience of working with entrepreneurs and in a small business environment would also be beneficial, as would great problem solving skills and the willingness to develop and grow.
Other organisations may title this role PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, PR & Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, or PR Account Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are curious, organised and attentive PR Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.