Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start - Tech. Recruitment C
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
- Are you looking to work at the very top of the Information Technology recruitment industry?
- Would you work for a company that is winning awards for its training and development programme?
- Does the idea of working on a high octane sales floor excite you?
- Would you like to work with international clients...and visit them?
If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity is definitely for you???
This leading IT Recruitment Consultancy are looking for several Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their team.
This organisation has been trading for over 10 years and employs in excess of 100 people across 2 locations.
- The London office is the hub of everything they do and is one of the funkiest companies in the industry!
- They are based right next to Bank Tube Station in the City, but they are far from corporate.
- The office has been modelled on a Facebook/Google style environment and they embrace Tech culture.
- There are break-out areas for team chats, think pods for brainstorming and as they have the penthouse office - a roof terrace.
- How does closing a deal on your blue-tooth headset sitting in the sun eating ice-cream sound?!
Aside from just having a funky environment, these guys are serious recruiters who they specialize in all areas of international IT and really know their stuff.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you'll be put through a rigorous 12 week training program, where you'll learn everything about both Recruitment AND Technology.
The training program has won 4 industry awards and when you have finished you can start making money immediately.
The record for closing a deal after finishing training is just 3 days and they want you to beat this!
They are looking for people to start immediately!
Key Graduate & Trainee Candidate Requirements:
- Degree in any discipline or be of extremely dynamic "Graduate-calibre"
- Ideally some sales or commercial experience (not essential)
- Extra-curricular achievements - football team captain etc.
- Absolute motivation to succeed - this is a tough industry, but the rewards are incredible!
- Desire to be part of a hardworking, loyal team
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch tomorrow!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment Team via the "Apply" button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.