CRM Trainer Salesforce 731-143
- Flexible Hours
CRM Training & Sales Enablement Executive
Informa Business Intelligence (BI), part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Training & Sales Enablement Executive to join our growing London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take responsibility for developing and delivering support materials and to act as a champion for embedding CRM systems into user workflows. You will be a strong relationship builder and someone who is looking to actively engage users to improve systems and promote SalesForce.com across our global BI business.
Informa BI provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to businesses and professionals, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. We operate within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Reporting into the Sales & Service Enablement Manager, the CRM Training & Sales Enablement Executive will develop a comprehensive package of training and support materials to be delivered through a range of mediums and will also work closely with the technical teams to translate user requirements and increase functionality. We are looking for an experienced CRM professional with energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work within a fast-paced changing business.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Leading and training the coaching for Tableau & SFDC users, as well as supporting the training and development of users of Eloqua
- Building and maintaining training schedules for core user groups as well as ensuring the training is adapted into workflow processes to ensure maximum engagement and adoption
- Delivering regular training across the global BI business in a variety of ways; face to face, online training, remote training etc and in a way that is tailored to particular functional groups and that relates directly to their day-to-day lives
- Develop and maintain a library of multi-media support materials that is readily accessible to users at the point of need, including training guides, cheat sheets and E-learning etc and support the rollout of new functionality with associated training and support materials
- Creating & Updating WalkMe workflows and E-Learning (Articulate) training
- Determining new requirements from user feedback to be fed back into the technical support teams
- Create and adapt process maps to determine AS IS and TO BE user workflows and highlighting the roles to be played by both people and technology to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Maintain and develop SalesForce.com reporting and dashboards for the express purpose of user adoption
- Act as a point of contact for Analytics & CRM queries, escalating issues to Analytics/CRM Analysts where necessary
- Working with Product Marketing teams to ensure Sales Collateral is fit for purpose and readily accessible by Sales to be used at the right place and the right time.
- Be able to manage small projects and manage resource effectively
- Supporting the wider Sales Enablement team by scheduling and managing key meetings and training sessions
- Previous experience in developing and delivering face to face, virtual, hardcopy, video, E-Learning (Articulate) and WalkMe training
- Data visualisation experience (preferably Tableau)
- CRM support experience (preferably SalesForce.com)
- Proven customer service skills, with strong technical ability and strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work within a culture of significant change whilst also helping manage the change.
- Being able to effectively prioritise your workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work at all levels throughout the organisation from end users to Senior Management.
- Evidence of supporting effective business solutions in CRM that have generated measureable returns to the business or increased adoption
- Previous experience of MS Visio and mapping AS IS and TO BE processes as well as intermediate MS Office
- Experienced at improving data quality and maintaining records
- Proven experience of building and maintaining SFDC reports & dashboards that meet the needs of the business
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, confident and someone with a willingness to learn new skills
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter here: