SQL Server Developer -SSRS - Asset Management - GBP600-700/Day
Our client is a specialist asset manager at the forefront of designing and delivering investment solutions designed specifically to meet their clients' evolving investment needs. They have 580+ Billion AUM.
They have grown to be one of the largest asset managers in the UK, winning industry recognition for their investment capabilities across liability driven investment, fixed income, specialist equities, multi asset and absolute return.
They are looking for a SQL Server developer with a strong asset management background to join a reporting team. The role is a long term 6 month rolling contract paying GBP600-700/Day.
You will be expected to contribute to the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of SQL solutions in order to meet the requirements of projects managed by Quant Projects and Development at my client.
• Software development experience in a commercial environment with exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Sound ability to design and construct solutions using T-SQL (SQL Server 2008 or higher) and SSRS.
• Working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel).
• A good understanding of data modelling and workflow.
• Building effective relationships within and across IT and Investment risk teams.
• Being able to work with incomplete information when determining business solutions taking into account relevant dependencies, timing and constraints.
• Ability to produce detailed functional specifications when needed to support project processes and delivery requirements.
• Knowledge of derivative instruments (rates, equity, credit and flow) and market risk.
• Working knowledge of Control-M, Cadis and Qlikview
If you are interested to learn more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.