4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Based from offices in Bracknell for a multi-national shared service provider.
A Solutions Architect is required and responsible for understanding customer requirements and designing appropriate technical solutions to meet those requirements.
The role purpose is to ensure solutions are delivered which are acceptable to all business groups and stakeholders, ensuring that resources, budgets and risks stay in line with the solution under construction.
- Solution design for new systems, or changes to existing systems
- Analysis of requirements and demonstrating that solutions meet requirements
- Production of re-usable artefacts as part of our Enterprise Architecture discipline
- Ensuring new systems take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned systems remain compatible
- Writing detailed design documents
- Assisting with the integration of new IT systems into the ITIL operations framework
- Ensuring that IT delivery teams are able to interpret and deliver against the proposed solutions
- Liaison with business partners
- Ensuring the business cases for new IT systems are met
- Consulting with the IT Change function to co-ordinate major releases and changes to the Infrastructure
- Reviewing solution delivery to ensure that it meets the agreed design
- Leading the development of solution designs to meet requirements
- Identify and minimise IT related risk & identify risks from projects
Desired Experience and skills:
- Previous senior experience in a Solutions or Technical Architecture role
- Window based server technologies
- Knowledge of databases, storage and network products.
- Cloud computing
- Design and delivery of IT solutions for COTS and bespoke software packages in a complex Enterprise environment
- Working with outsourced IT providers (preferred)
- Working as part of an Enterprise Architecture practice (preferred)
Offer a base salary of GBP55,000 -GBP65,000 + Bonus, Pension and full strong benefits. Based in Bracknell.
Please apply for more information or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.