IFA Support Administrator
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our established and highly reputable client are seeking a General Financial Services Administrator to join their team in Haywards Heath.
Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm Full Time
In order to be successful for this role you need to be able to demonstrate the following in your application and at the interview:
- High standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
- Self-motivated with initiative and drive
- IT literate, knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook necessary.
- Team player, able to follow instructions in a timely and professional manner.
- Time management with the ability to work in a pressurised environment or Ability to work independently and effectively, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels including using the telephone
- Some experience with an office environment is desirable or commercial awareness desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Work under general supervision
- You must have at least 5 GCSE Grades (C or above) or equivalent, Maths and English is a must.
Main duties include:
- Screening incoming calls to the main switchboard, handling emails
- General Office duties such as faxing, scanning, printing
- Processing new business efficiently
- Maintain services levels according to office procedure
- Provide information and documentation within agreed timescales
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries from clients
- Pipeline chasing
- Filing and typing accurately
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills. We will require dedicated and focused individuals to be fully committed to their learning. If you have the relevant skills and experience for the position please apply.
Great opportunity for candidates with experience in this sector.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy