B1 Licensed Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
FT3025 - B1 Licensed Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a B1 Licensed Engineer for our Aviation client based close to London. You will be required to maintain a fleet of private customer aircraft, mainly Piper and Cessna. £30-35k annual salary, negotiable depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible to the Chief Engineer and will be an important part of a small team carrying out routine maintenance and repairs.
Duties will include:
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Routine maintenance and repairs to our private owner aircraft
- Supervising and Certifying work
- Deputising for the Chief Engineer in his absence
- Computer literate and ideally familiar with CAFAM
- BCAR Licence would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, customer facing role
Normal working hours are 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (40 Hours).
Occasional out of hours duties may be required.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3025
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for B1 Licensed Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly