Technical Manager - Acoustics
3 days left
- Full Time
FT2801 - Technical Manager - Acoustics
Skills Required: Acoustic Consultancy, ISO 17025 / ISO 9001
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical Manager for our client based in Bracknell. This is a permanent position with a salary of £50,000.00 - £55,000.00 depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To work in line with test standards, ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 quality procedures.
- Taking the procedures through the UKAS accreditation process and maintain accreditation.
- Deliver training to the current and new personnel.
- Offering consultancy services to the company clients
- Continued assessment of process to identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Ensuring procedure amendments are in line with company quality standards.
- Undertake Quality assurance of technical reports.
- Sales of services to current and new clients, both individually and with Business Development Managers.
- To have experience in working within acoustic consultancy or a field measurement role at senior level
- Experience of working within an ISO 17025 / ISO 9001 environment.
- Experience in Environmental, Industrial and Building Acoustics working environments.
- Leading on acoustic input, undertake predictions, and writing reports for a range of projects.
- Knowledge and experience of UK acoustic legislation.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2801
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Technical Manager - Acoustics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly