3.5t Delivery Driver
- Full Time
A bit about us
Expert Logistics want to work with 3.5t Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to join our team based in Croydon. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £18.65-£21 per crew (2 man crew).
This is a truly exciting self-employed opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, as a 3.5t Delivery Driver, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 depots (soon to be 14) UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers. A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t delivery driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
More about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
We will provide you, as a self employed 3.5t Delivery Driver, with:
- Well-maintained, modern fully fuelled vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You hold a full valid UK photo-card driving licence?
- No more than 6 points on your licence?
- No drink/drug driving convictions within the last 10 years
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age
- You have at least 6 months' 3.5t commercial driving experience in the UK?
- Be physically active due to the nature of the role; dealing with heavy goods
- Be self-motivated with a high work ethic
- Live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot - approx.40 mins;
- Have your own transport to get to and from the depot?
- Have a good standard of verbal, written and understanding of English
If you have answered yes to all of the above this could be the right opportunity for you!
Why choose AO?
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 3.5t Delivery Driver!
Great people deserve great things
The 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Croydon distribution hub and is Croydon commutable from Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Orpington, Epsom, Caterham, Dartford, Leatherhead, Kingston Upon Thames, Esher