Personal Assistant to CEO
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a experienced and strong PA to support the CEO of a successful Media company based in Central London. The main purpose of this position will be to provide a high level of administrative and secretarial support to an extremely busy CEO and entrepreneur.
Role and Responsibilities
- Extensive diary management
- 1:1 PA support
- 50% business and 50% personal duties
- Complex travel arrangements
- Minute taking in board meetings
- Managing complex expenses
- Personal tasks including liaising with family members, managing household contractors, dinner reservations, holidays etc
- Creating presentations
- Event management for company and team events
Demonstrable PA experience supporting board level or MD level equivalent.
Excellent interpersonal skills, confident communication skills and assertive.
Proactive and positive attitude.
Ability to problem solve and use initiative.
Works well under pressure.
High attention to detail.
Flexible, highly adaptable attitude.
Strong MS office skills, Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel.
Has worked in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Fantastic organisation skills, prioritisation and time management.
- GBP28,000 - GBP38,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday