Head of Architecture
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Head of Architecture, Bracknell
GBP70 - GBP80,000 + benefits
Working on a FTSE 250, shared service transformation you will be a key member of the IT leadership / transformation team. The role leads a team of solution architects and technical design authorities, through a major transformation to ensure that supportable & technically strong solutions are architected and delivered.
The Head of Architecture holds responsibility for the enterprise architecture and roadmap, leading business thinking and a team of technical specialists to ensure solutions meet the needs of the business and technical requirements. There are hands-on aspects to this position and you will need significant experience of enterprise-grade IT systems, Cloud computing, Office355, enterprise architecture and leading teams through transformation.
As a key member of the leadership team you will:
- Lead the Architecture Review Board governance process
- Defining and maintaining standards in technology
- Providing architectural input to initial feasibility studies ensuring business requirements can be met / exceeded.
- Identifying missing IT capabilities and leading the business case creation to fill these gaps
Your technical capability will need to include:
- Systems architecture/design in a predominantly Microsoft enterprise environment
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and associated IT applications and service processes.
- Knowledge of application and integration architecture
- High level information security understanding
- Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Experience working with managed/outsourced hosting services
- Good knowledge of Cloud services and architectures
- TOGAF & ITIL V3 accreditation
This is a senior leadership role within the architecture practise of a leading FTSE 250 organisation. The challenge is to build a future state architecture and systems that will successfully meet the requirements of multiple business streams. With the team, funding and top level sponsorship required there is an opportunity to lead a strong team of Architects in the delivery of exceptional shared service solutions.
For further information and a confidential discussion please send your CV to Peter Hawkes at the email address provided.